- Thermally broken aluminium ridge body
- 25 degree fixed pitch to all four sides.
- 25% fewer bars than conventional conservatories
- Glazing bar top caps in PVC or aluminium; white, grey or customised to suit your home
- Low profile eaves beam (no gutter) designed to be fitted with oversailing 24mm double glazed units (high performance low e, self cleaning and solar control in blue or neutral/clear - units can be supplied with the rooflight).
- UltraSky is designed around maximum uninterrupted sight lines – bar numbers are reduced (or can be added if you prefer) and the ridge board and hub ends are as unobtrusive as possible.
- The thermal performance has been optimised to make it suitable for extensions in domestic properties. Typical U value with 1.1 glass for a 1000mm wide x 2000mm long rooflight is 1.4 W/m2K.
*Width and length are defined as to the external face of the timber kerb (not supplied, recommended to be 150mm high x minimum of 70mm wide).
Add a roof vent to let in the fresh air – Roof vents are available with a manual opener, automatic opener or an automatic opener with rain and temperature control.
* (roof vents only available in selected sizes). Add shape with a choice of decorative cornices, add colour when opting for aluminium top caps.Brochure Install Guide Order Form