The Flush Casement
The flush casement window can be used to mimic the traditional look of period properties, a new realistic alternative for timber windows still preserving the character of older properties with all the benefits of PVC. Better security, better weather protection and insulation achieving WER Rated A as standard and practically maintenance free.
Launched in 2016, a long time was spent creating the flush casement, this means we’ve got all the right ancillaries, trims and finishing details. We use dummy sashes for perfect balance, deep bottom rails and the option of welded or mechanical jointing.
Features and Benefits
- U-value as low as 1.4W/m2K
- Bevelled outside with sculptured bead internally
- Specially selected hardware for authentic appearance and security
- Choice of colour and finish
- Mechanical jointing of sashes and deep bottom rails optional
- Suitable for conservation, heritage property and modern buildings
- Standard co-extruded gasket - optional 2nd & 3rd weather seal
- 10 Year Guarantee*
A Touch of Colour
Available in a large range of colour and woodgrain foil finishes allowing customers to match their windows to the age and style of the property.
Standard colours include White, Cream, Rosewood, Light Oak, Grey and Black Brown. Customers can mix and match, for example; opting for a woodgrain finish to the exterior and white on the inside. The flush casement is also available in the rest of our foil express range, see our Colour Option page for more details.